Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I live in Tallahassee Florida. Where can i find a local store that carries cute 1st birthday dresses?

My little girl is having her 1st birthday party and i don't have time to order one online and overnight shipping is out of my budget right now.I live in Tallahassee Florida. Where can i find a local store that carries cute 1st birthday dresses?
Okay , I don't know the name but there is a lot of stores in this area,,,,



Okay the area: Go downtown , past the capitol building , then past the tall white "Just Read Florida" building , get on the US 319 bridge right past that , a run down area is now visible ( :/ ) now go straight and you should be in the direction of woodville and crawfordville , keep going , you should see the following , "lindeys , mcdonalds , burger king" and a run down plaza , there is a Amazing dress store in that area , right across from the store "Save-A-Lot"



Hope my HORRIBLE directions helped ,



Go Florida State Seminoles
  • traffic school
  • vacation rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment