Friday, February 24, 2012

Where Can I Sell Plasma in Tallahassee FL?

I'm told that there are some places that will pay people to donate their plasma. I've been told you can make $15-20 and I've also been told you could make as much as $350. Either way, I'm having trouble finding these places. Could anyone provide me a website or phone number for a plasma-buying center in Tallahassee?



If you find one for Miami FL as well, I could use that since I'll be spending some time there in the near future.Where Can I Sell Plasma in Tallahassee FL?
do you mean plasma tv or a blood by-product.



if a tv not a good deal.



if for a blood by-product then you do not sell plasma you sell the blood and the plasma is made from it therefore you can only give it after a certain amount of time but i also know this system is often abused to the detriment of the seller.



personally i like the ozzie system, you DONATE blood you do not sell it - you do get tea/coffee and biscuits or a beer and i guess in a way that is payment.



selling blood can be abused by money hungry people and some often lie to do it.



there is a safe amount of time between one donation/sale and the next and this is for the benefit of the person doing this otherwise you could find yourself with more problems than you can imagine. the body is a wonderful thing and can reproduce the blood taken fairly quickly but you cannot keep doing it



not a way to make a fortune. try other means if you need the money, a loan from a friend, relative, bank or get a credit card which is far better to my mind or think about getting a job, part or full time and saving.
neither of these people know what they are talking about.



plasma is the yellowish substance your blood cells hang out in. it can be used for all kinds of protein therapies and things - very beneficial.



i sell/donate in tally. there are 2 places, but only one is open: grifol's biomat.

Report Abuse

Where Can I Sell Plasma in Tallahassee FL?
"Cant tell" is wrong, there used to be two locations you could donate to but now there is only one. It's 1950 West Tennessee Street by Seminole Bowling alley.

Report Abuse


Hi

i live in Tallahassee and trust me there is no where in tallahassee to donate plasma.
  • things to do in san francisco
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment