Friday, February 24, 2012

Where should I move Tallahassee or Gainesville? Im going to college i'm just unsure! ?

I have a boyfriend and we are unsure where we want to move to gainesville or tallahasse, because we don't wanna break up.We still want to go to parties and what not but we don't want to make it our life!Where should I move Tallahassee or Gainesville? Im going to college i'm just unsure! ?
Well, Gainesville is more of a party city, no doubt. But you can still find lots to do in Tallahassee, and in my opinion it's just a nicer town. There's more to it than the college and the businesses that cater to college students. Plus, if this is going to be a long-term thing, especially if you want kids, Tallahassee has excellent schools. I'd say Tallahassee, but it's your choice.
  • pocket bikes
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment