Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What US city is safe to live? For example Tallahassee?

I'm from Europe, and I'm planning to move to US with my husband. The problem is that I don't have a guess where is safe and calm, and also the standard of living is good. We were thinking of Tallahassee, Flo or San Antonio, Tx.. but I am opened for any kind of solution. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate!What US city is safe to live? For example Tallahassee?
Cary, NC, it's not really a big city, but it's one of the safest in the country.

It's close to Raleigh...about 10-15 minutes.
I live near one of the most dangerous cities in the world (Baltimore) and I feel safe, so I wouldn't narrow your search just on safety. You should look at weather, economy, government, taxes, etc.What US city is safe to live? For example Tallahassee?
If you are going to be paranoid about safe cities then I suggest don't even come to the USA. There are plenty of safe cities and I suggest that you just pick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment