Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can anyone provide me with the approximate value of 240 acres of land located just south of Tallahassee, FL?

-I understand that I havent provided many details

-Assume it is not located on or near the water

-I am just looking for a rough $$ per acre value in the area.

Thanks!Can anyone provide me with the approximate value of 240 acres of land located just south of Tallahassee, FL?
Leon or Wakulla County? Depending on how much is developable (high and dry) and what the zoning is, it could be between $1.200 and $10,000 per acre. How can it be subdivided? Into one acre or less, then it could be up to $15,000 per acre. Does it have pines on it - can they be harvested or the pine straw sold? Is it agricultural? Makes a difference on the way it is taxed.

Go on line to the Property Appraiser's site and see what it is currently classified as and how much they have it appraised for.

Good luck.Can anyone provide me with the approximate value of 240 acres of land located just south of Tallahassee, FL?
I have no idea.



Another thing you might want to consider is elevation of the land.



Will it be flooded by a hurricane storm surge?



Note that there are only two major two lane roads out of Wakulla County through Tallahassee.



I'll tell you now.



If they need to evacuate the coast of Wakulla for a cat 4 or cat 5 the egocentric self important residents of Tallahassee will evacuate as well turning the bottleneck into a parking lot.



There will not be time to evacuate low land Wakulla on short notice.



Also, there are so many trees in Tallahassee that the streets in the town will be covered with them.



I would not be a permanent resident in Wakulla County.

No comments:

Post a Comment